Water damage always occurs when you least expect it, but when it does you can trust Stretch Cleaning & Restoration to handle the cleanup and restoration of your property. Water damage, whether it is from a frozen or broken pipe or flooding, should always be addressed immediately to prevent additional damage from occurring and to prevent mold growth.
Water damage can cause significant damage to your home or business. At Stretch Cleaning & Restoration our IICRC technicians have the training, experience, and equipment to properly and quickly extract water and thoroughly dry your property following water damage. And, depending on the source of the water, additional steps may be necessary to remove potentially harmful contaminants from your property and ensure it is safe for your family, guests or customers.
Our IICRC technicians and their wealth of experience will identify the problem and give you a plan to return your home to it’s former state as quickly as possible. We provide a free estimate when you choose us for your water damage restoration project. We are always there for you!
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
- We will determine the extent of the water damage using thermal cameras, hygrometers and moisture meters to detect pockets of hidden moisture.
- We will work with you and your insurance adjuster and provide an estimate to dry the affected area as rapidly as possible to mitigate the damage.
- We will extract all standing water and promote drying using high-powered blower fans to direct air exactly where it needs to go.
- If necessary, we will take additional steps to remove harmful contaminants due to flooding.
- After the property is completely dry, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to pre-loss condition.
Trust Stretch Cleaning & Restoration
Stretch Cleaning & Restoration is a locally owned and operated business located on Long Beach Island. We have been serving the LBI community for more than 20 years. Our water damage technicians are certified through the IICRC and abide by all industry standards, providing you with peace of mind when you need it most.
If your property has been affected by water damage, call us today at 609-361-2400.