- About Us
- Cleaning Services
- Restoration Services
- Disinfecting Services
- Employment Opportunities
- Contact Us
Did you know when mold grows in your Long Beach Island home, it can easily spread to other areas of the home? Mold reproduces and grows through spores which are basically like little microscopic seeds that cannot be seen by the naked eye. If mold spores are ingested or inhaled, they can cause a lot of respiratory problems. Since mold spores travel through the air, they can affect the air quality throughout the entire home.
This makes mold removal a big project and threat to whoever comes in contact with it. Only trained professionals should handle mold removal and here are just a few reasons why:
Because mold spores are microscopic and travel through the air, they are easily ingested and inhaled. Without special precautions and protective gear, you are susceptible to mold. Hours of training go into mold protections, and professional technicians are even fitted for respirators. There are even certain ways to get in and out of personal protective wear in order to prevent the spread or inhalation of mold. To protect yourself and those around you from indoor mold, you need professional protective wear and proper training.
Specialized supplies and equipment for mold removal are needed to properly remove mold. Air filtration devices are used to create negative air pressure and prevent mold spores from traveling to other areas, and keep other contaminants from entering the affected area. Armed with the correct equipment, mold remediation is not only done more effectively, but more efficiently also, getting your life back to normal much faster.
Mold remediation professionals often find that mold problems can lead to more complications. Each job will pose different obstacles, threats, and surprises. With experience and training on their side, professionals know how to handle each and every scenario mold damage may pose. They also have the proper resources to use as references and guides if needed. When it comes to your home and property, you want to be sure that it is receiving the best care. The experience and expertise of professional companies will ensure that your home is taken care of, and that the removal process is done right.
By calling a professional company, you can avoid some serious health risks caused by mold. Because mold spores are so very small, they can overwhelm our body’s natural defenses and leave the lungs and respiratory system at risk of allergies, asthma, and infections. Some common symptoms of mold exposure are:
Mold removal is important and should be done as soon as possible, but remember it is not worth the risk when it comes to your health, or the health of your family members to attempt to do it on your own. Instead, call Stretch Cleaning & Restoration. Our team is trained and experienced to handle safe and thorough mold removal so you and your loved ones can be healthy and secure in your home.